Opportunity Foundation Trust, known as The Avasar Foundation, was registered on November 2, 2012 as a Public Charitable Trust No: BK IV – 129 / 2012 at Bangalore, Karnataka.
Registered with the Income Tax Department under Sec. 12AA vide ref number at DIT(E)BLR/12AA/E-370/17(M)/AAATO3610N/ITO(E)-2/2013-14.
Registered with the Income Tax Department under Sec. 80 G (5)(vi) vide ref number at DIT(E)BLR/80G/E-370/17(M)/AAATO3610N/ITO(E)-2/2013-14.
Registered with Home Ministry, Government of India, under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 on 12 April 2018 vide registration number 094421731.
The Foundation was established by Anand Chaturvedi & Sriram S N. A Governing Council is responsible for effective functioning of the Trust.
Governing Council Members – April 2018 – March 2019
- Anand Chaturvedi, Founder & Managing Trustee, Bangalore – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sriram S N, Co-Founder & Trustee, Bangalore – email@example.com
- K. Chandran, Chennai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leena Sidenur, Bangalore – email@example.com
- Rangaraj Sriramulu, Bangalore – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shrinivas Narayanan, Founder Donor, Chennai – email@example.com
Past Governing Council Members
- Benoy Tharakan, Founder Donor, Chennai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- P. Prasad, Founder Donor, Mumbai – email@example.com
- Sudesh Bhagat, Founder Donor, Gurgaon, NCR – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shailesh Mor, Gurgaon, NCR – email@example.com
We are pleased to introduce you to some of the young grant recipients, who are on their way to achieving their dreams. Click below link.